- Most have almond shape eyes with crisscrossed lashes
- You have two types of lashes: short thin too flexible or short and blunt not flexible.
- Skin is usually oily: hair texture will be oily especially for the hair that doesn’t flex. Do a ribbon curl to open up the tight closed cuticles.
- Face features is not as deep set or flat , and darker to create a pop: the best map choice would be a cat eye or kitten.
- For crisscrossed lashes: focus more on a regular lashing technique to fill with fillers. The crisscrossed will always stay overlapping, flowing with the NL will be a better chance.